Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What results could I get from 2 weeks press-ups?

And how many a day would I have to do to get the results?



I've been working quite successfully on belly fat, I just want to get my chest sorted too.



Is it possible to get a good change in this time?



Thanks!What results could I get from 2 weeks press-ups?
Two weeks is not enough time to achieve much unless you are going to do dozens of press ups every day. I have been working out for many years and have a routine that I do twice a day. Diet needs to be healthy and other exercises for heart strength and stamina and other muscle groups are essential to build overall strength and fitness. It would be good to join a gym even if just for three months to get advice on exercise as well as practice with other guys who can encourage you. Then you can buy some weights and carry on exercising at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment