Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i get them to look after there own baby?

my ex boyfriend and his partner and there 5week old son live with me and my kids and bf. they have lived here for 9 weeks and every day they go out and im the one looking after seth (there son) i dont really mind it but it makes it so much harder for me to do my jobs and go out myself. if he cries during the nite im the one having to get up and wake them up to attend to him and alot of the time they dont get up. i bath, feed and change him 99% of the time. i love seth but he is not my child, i have my own 2 kids to raise and a partner to keep happy. how can i get them to clean there act up ad start looking after him? i dont want to be mean to them. she is 22 and he is 26. thanxHow can i get them to look after there own baby?
well, if they loved there child they would take care of it , not lending it to your ex-gf.....they should be the parents not youHow can i get them to look after there own baby?
I had the same problem with my ex-roommate. I finally got to the point where i was like ';ive had enough'; I talked to her about it and she denied everything flipped out at me and left with her child the same day. She is now not letting me see her son, Matthew. I took care of that little boy constantly for four months and I know she doesnt wake up when he cries and shes too lazy to take care of his needs. I made the wrong choice and now I cant help or protect matthew. So just make sure what ever you do, you do it cautiously because i wouldnt want that to happen to you.
What?! I can't even believe that they won't even take care of their own baby.



Your just going to have to confront them about it and tell them how it is. They are in their 20s so they are grown up and they have a 5 week old son. You don't have to be mean, you just have to show them the reality of what they are doing to their baby. Once they see the effect of what they are doing to their child they will be so scared that they will change for the better. Tell them that you aren't going to do all the work forever and hopefully it will convince them more.
I think you should try to sit down and talk to them. what your saying on here let them know that you enjoy loving their child but you have two kids of your own, and its getting difficult for you. start steping back a little, they dont do anything cause they KNOW that you'll do it for them. let them know you'll help a little when they need it, so they dont get the wrong impression. i think steping back a little will help and continue to start cutting down on helping. maybe if you can go out during the day for a couple hours so they'll have to do something, etc. hope this Helps!
WOW IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE THE BABY AT ALL IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT IT. WHY ARE YOU GIVING THEM A FREE RIDE. srry for the caps wasnt looking n not going to retype lol
Why is your ex-boyfriend and his gf living with you?? strange =S

No comments:

Post a Comment