Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I tell him this?

So I really like this guy and he knows it too. We talk alot now also. He says he likes me too but that he doesn't want to date me over the summer because he'll be busy with golf. He said we could try it in the fall but I don't know if I want to wait that long for this one specific guy. I really like him but I don't want to hold myself out on other guys over the summer. So how do I tell him, nicely, that I want to date him now because my feelings may change? and I really think we'd have more time together over the summer than when we get in the fall and we have school and all that. Any ideas on how to telll him? And am I being too impatient? I just don't want to miss this chance.How do I tell him this?
Ask him to meet you for lunch and tell him what you just wrote in the posting.



';I really think we'd have more time together over the summer than when we get in the fall and we have school and all that.';



He might also find someone over the summer. Summer is the best time to be dating, you can have picnics or go to the beach. Go golfing with him.How do I tell him this?
If your meant to be a summer won't make the difference. Try being good friends by talking lots over the phone
just tell him that over the summer, you cant put yourself on hold for him and other people may show up in your life. tell him you want to start soon so your feelings don't fade

No comments:

Post a Comment