Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to get friendship back?...?

It's a bit of a long story, so why don't I just sum it up with a summaryy ~ :)



I have a lot of friends, and there's 3 in particular who don't like me anymore

because apparently I changed and now am the center of attention.

I don't like it, honestly... and idc what my rep is I just want them back as friends.

but idk what to do.

ideas?

thanks in advance =]How to get friendship back?...?
show them you want them back as friends. Using words wont do anyhting. You can say anyhting you want and they still may not believe you, the only way to prove you want them back is to act on it. They may not believe your words, but they will believe your actions, and see that you are being true and sincere.How to get friendship back?...?
I think these 3 friends you have are jealous of you, I don't think you can do anything to win them back if they are jealous, because they will find some excuse one way or another to make you feel bad. Just always be friendly and nice to them when you see them. They will come around or not, if not don't worry. What you think of yourself is more important than what someone else thinks of you. don't kiss their butts to win them back, just be yourself and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment