Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Am I overreacting or not? Should I end our relationship due to my jealousy issues?

When my boyfriend and I started speaking, he had this other love interest and I helped him with all his problems. He acted the same way with her as he does with me now (he also has Y!A.) I was just about to comment on his Y!A profile, but then I saw some interesting comments from months ago but a lot of them were like 'Hey babe, not with the pictures I have of you' (he said this to her) and the womens profile photo is a really fit women in her bikini. This one: http://profiles.yahoo.com/u/ZIBKDP3VZWGLL2G5KEAJPMM53A





Here are some examples:





Her:Heeey babe m back, haha...ya missed me??





Him:Welll , hello again! lol obviously missed you , been a few years lmao (well , days , but same thing lmao) how you been?





Him: Nice image you and sexy shorts lol It'll be freezing here until next summer now , like usual lol probly snow in the summer lmao.





Her: ha, hell yeah and I almost know all the players. OMG, I feel u, my crib colder than it actually is outside. But its still warm ova here, Im still wearin shorts just to let u know, ha. So I cant complain, sexy girl next door





Him: haha, u silly, nice answer. *Sexy girl next door*, thats all me, lol.





Her:Hahaha, u know u always make me laugh, love u boy, lol.


I been good but ya comments always make me feel betta.......wbu??





Him:Lol bless ya , love you to , obviously babe lol





Him: Elooo hun daily comments these lolhow you doing?We got rain today , makes a change lol


i could of said a dirty comment to you relating to that ;) lmao


Welcome backkkkkkkk, long time lol. Nice new pic aswell *trys to divert eyes* lol





Her:haha, thanx....happy u loved my pics and they made ya day!! lol





Him:I've got your pictures to get me through the day...so yanoo!! ;) lmao





These are just some of the things, I can't help but feel SO jealous.. on his profile he has at least three girls talking like this to him. This was months ago (before we met.) Is it normal? I actually feel like ending it completely. I love him so much, and he's asked me for pictures of myself before... and said he's never asked anyone before. After reading these I feel horrible. I just want to end things, Is this normal? Am I overreacting?





These are only SOME of the comments. Some of them are about him 'whipping' some other girl, and how he'd want her clothes off. I'd link you to his profile, but it's private I'm 20 and he's 22.


This is months ago though. I know this is very immature. He obviously has a life before me, but just the things he said to those women, they were the exact same things he said to me when we first started speaking and if we were to continue like this, I'd always think back to the things he said to them. He could have at least has the courtesy to delete these things off his page, there's over 100 of them and it makes me feel so uncomfortable and hurt, even though I understand he obviously had a life before me. Should I end it with him?





I love him more than anything, and I KNOW for a fact that he isn't playing me, he's a great guy but the things he said are getting to me. PLEASE keep in mine that I KNOW he's not cheating on me. We both love each other tremendously, but this is getting to me. I've been thinking about it for hours. We talk about everything and all our problems, but I can;t seem to talk about this one. I'll sound controlling and jealous.Am I overreacting or not? Should I end our relationship due to my jealousy issues?
Ok, so what is the problem? If he is just communicating with these ladies over the internet; then shouldnt be an issue. Apparently, you dont trust him, because if you did this wouldnt be a problem. Just make sure you do your part as the girlfriend to make him happy, that he wont go else where to look. But never ever swear for anyone or put your complete trust in them, because when you least expected it they cheat.Am I overreacting or not? Should I end our relationship due to my jealousy issues?
The quickest way from Point A to Point B is a straight line. Go straight to him and let him know that these comments, while made months before you met, are hurtful to you and you'd appreciate it if he deletes it, as others can see it. Then forget about it. We often flirt and play around (on the computer), but as we get older, we should know better. If he's not having that kind of conversation with anyone else, then you can rest easy. But NEVER give him or anyone else a pix of you in a compromising position or even in a bikini. While we like to think others think we're sexy, once the pix goes viral, it's out there forever, which can affect your future employment.
If you cannot deal with him being an internet whore, talk to him or leave.
Okay you where snooping and found things he has done and said before you met, what have you done before he met you. Would he have things to worry about because you had a boyfriend before him? You are making a problem when there are not any. If you love him and he feels the same then stop trying to undermine your relationship. You keep asking if this is overreacting, so yes it is. Why ruin a good relationship because you are insecure. You say you can talk about everything except this, then maybe it is time to talk to him so he knows that you snooped, It all sounds like you just want DRAMA!!
I really have more questions than answers, I'm afraid.


I'm not clear about this: is he still speaking to other women in this way now that the two of you are officially together? (It is official, yes?)


How do you know ';for a fact'; that he's not a player and isn't cheating? Actions speak louder than words, as the saying goes.


What sort(s) of pictures are being exchanged? (Would he want his employer or the parents of the girls to see them, for example?)


Have you told him specifically and explicitly how this behavior makes you feel? (Can you tell him you feel really insecure in his love for you?) There's certainly no shame in admitting an insecurity, only, are you certain he is a safe person to say this to? In other words, will he really listen, be respectful and not use what you tell him to play on your insecurities?


Finally -- a statement: if you have problems with control and jealousy, until you deal with those feelings in yourself, you will take them from one relationship to the next.


Leaving him isn't going to make you less controlling and jealous -- although I'm not convinced he isn't contributing to the situation with his fast and loose behavior. (Maybe he's insecure and needs to be the center of a lot of female attention?)
I wish you were my friend... I'd kick your butt for stayiong with him!





First off, i know exactly where you are in this situation... you have a connection with this guy, and feel that this could be a very long term relationship. you are forcing yourslf to look over the details and now you are online trying to see if people agree with how you are feeling... Hell i did the same when i was in your position... YOU ARE NOT JELOUS... not by a LOOOONG shot! He is emotionaly - already cheating on you, and its so obvious!!! When will things get physical??? Do they really need to? Do you really need to get hurt that much to see the truth?!!?!?!? One more very important question... When you do break up, because if this is what he is doing now ... you will... Do you want be sitting in your room totallly devistated and wondering why you didn't OPEN YOUR EYES... I wish i had listened to my feelings and took what i saw and read more seriously. I would've been sooo better off. and if you do... so will you sweety. He is a Cheater!!! wheather you like hearing that or not...





You need to confront him head on.... its you, or his internet hoes! How many of those girls know he has a girlfriend. I'll bet he'll say all of them... or he'll say none of them becuase its not their business and they don't need to know because only you are imortant to him!!! RUBBISH!!!





Break up... yes you will be hurt, but not as broken as you will be when you're married and realise he never loved you in the first place!!! and probably cheats on you day in day out. He's so comfortable with cheating on you emotionally, he doesn't even cover his tracks... how sad is that!





Wake babe... you deserve better. Good luck.
But thats hes past.
Only end it if it's still happening now. If it's in the past, leave it there. Bringing up the past in these situations only creates a whole heap of unnecessary happiness. If you are happy with him and are sure that he's not cheating then why leave? Don't be jealous or insecure. He loves you so have some faith about your place in his heart. Good luck.
I completely know how you feel. He played you as well as playing all the other girls. But he decided he wanted to take it to the next level with you. You saw old messages and no new messages. I think you should let it go. You guys are doing great and he isn't doing it any longer, right? All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment