Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I recently got a navel piercing, How long do I have to wait to go swimming?

Piercer told me I can change it in 2 weeks, but I have to wait 6 weeks

to swim? I got it pierced 5/17/10 but I was on google reading about navel

piercings %26amp; it says I have to wait 6 months to swim because that's

when it'll fully heal? I'm going to the beach this Saturday %26amp; I wanted

to know if it would be okay for me to swim?



Thanks for the help in advance %26lt;3I recently got a navel piercing, How long do I have to wait to go swimming?
When I got mine pierced the guy that did it told me the ocean water was good for it.. They use to sell sea salt and would tell people to put that on it, but he told me not to use that. He said the ocean water was the best for it. I was in the ocean the next day after getting my belly button pierced. It didn't bother me any! And I also swam in the pool. Of course this was 9 years ago!I recently got a navel piercing, How long do I have to wait to go swimming?
Hon, you got it confused!! It's You can change it in 6 weeks and swim in 2 weeks(:
Hey! No, your piercer must have been confused. :)

Wait 6 weeks before you go swimming.

Any sort of standing water will cultivate bacteria. And your belly piercing is extremely high risk to rejection and migration. Be sure you take good care of it.

So, no pools, lakes, oceans, rivers, and no taking baths.

Showers only!

You can change your piercing after 8 weeks.

Be sure that you use stainless steal always!

Other metals may iritate your piercing.

Clean twice a day with antibacterial soap, and once a day with sea salt soaks.

:))
i was told to wait 6 months b4 changing it and i clearly didnt listen, i changed it after like 2 and it hurt like hell but i went swimming like 6 weeks after and was fine, just make sure to clean it well afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment