Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Boyfriend of 7yrs just broke up with me, again..why? Because?

he says he wants to put his focus on music and school. and that having a girlfriend gets in the way. we just went through a 2month break up in which he said the same thing, only difference is he started talking to another girl and said he missed me like crazy and was depressed. I gave him another chance, only cuz he was depressed without me. He said he loved me soo much and was never gonna change, here we are 2months later, and he is doing it again. How can you change your feelings so fast? I am working 2jobs, going to school and have a dog on medical treatment that needs constant care, howcome my priorities have not shifted?? I treat him great, i buy him food or give him gas money, i drive to his house two times a day which is 20mins away just to see him..what is wrong here? im so tired of being hurt. i am 23. he is the only guy i have ever been with. thank you.My Boyfriend of 7yrs just broke up with me, again..why? Because?
Frankly, you've made yourself too available and too giving. You've made him a priority in your life when it is painfully obvious you aren't one in his. He isn't Mr. Right. Move on and be glad you never got married or had a baby with himMy Boyfriend of 7yrs just broke up with me, again..why? Because?
Seems like he's using you for the gas and money :3 I'd say it's definately time for another guy.
if having sex. enough said. he has his cake and eating it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment