Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do you change the Font Size in a PDF file?

Before you answer, I would like to add that I have been doing research on this for hours it seems...

I am filling out an application that is in PDF form; however, the font size doesn't seem to change and sometimes the font is so large to fit in the fields that it cuts off half the letters I type!

None of the recommendations I've tried worked. Such as using the typewriter tool, going to touch-up text tool(it won't let me select any font size no matter what words I highlight), and the Text box properties(I hit CTRL+E, yet no matter where my cursor is or what I highlight, I get a 'No current selection' dialog box).

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.



I use Adobe Acrobat 9.
  • structuretoptr
  • Echo home bedding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment