Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Erection in the locker rooms (male, bisexual)?

I'm 31, a happily married (to a woman) bisexual, and enjoy going to the YMCA for a workout. In the locker room, however, I still get spontaneous erections. It doesn't matter if there is anyone around - undressing and being exposed seems to get me hard. I don't like it, and feel embarrassed utilizing the shower. I get erect even though I feel no sexual attraction to the men that may or may not be present. It sucks! I just want to change and shower!



Does anyone like me have this problem? If so, how do you cope?Erection in the locker rooms (male, bisexual)?
Just cover it up, if you aren't aroused in any way it's probably just an NRB (No reason *****). Everyone gets them, just try not to worry.Erection in the locker rooms (male, bisexual)?
Yeah, don't get worked up about them. Erections can be an involuntary pain. I think the more you stress over them, the more it will happen.



Being bisexual and the environment of the gym and the locker room isn't going to help either. Your subconscious is working over time plus a work out will always give you a endorphins rush.



Could you not wait till you get home for a shower?
Gay and happens for me to. Bring a towel into the cubicle or hang over the top of the shower head away from the water and when u start to get hard, quickly finish the shower and put a towel around you so that it's hidden and can tuck it in against your stomach
Neither myself nor any of my family have any problems with this. We are naturists and during the summer we always vacation to resorts who cater for naturist families. When my children were younger the boys occasional popped a b貌ner, but that was more to do with the random erections that all boys suffer from, rather than the hoards of naked bodies around them.

So I think it is perhaps that you are not used to being naked in public and have built up a bit of a fetish about it, which converts into sexual arousal. If it worries you, don't use an open shower. If there are no individual cubicles, wear a speedo.
normal

DC
pretend you are changing in you bedroom. Close your eyes and just carry on what your doing
Every male, gay, stright, bi WHATEVER gets erections in the locker room.



If you don't like it then take a shower at home. I don't use the locker rooms in the gym anymore. Did that a few times untill I got a couple of those creepy men who seem to like hitting on young men and I was out of there. I run into too many disgusting people in locker rooms. I dress before I go to the gym and shower and change when I get home.



I don't have problems with erections in the locker rooms though. I have gotten them a few times but some men are just turned on by being naked, just that feeling is enough to get an erection.



plus if you go into a locker room and you are constantly worried you are going to get an erection YOU WILL GET ONE. You have to relax and not worry about it, somehow worrying about it makes it happen.



-Connor
  • how to cut hair
  • networking xp pro
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment