Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I talk dirty to a girl?

This girl I'm talking to keeps trying to steer the conversation in a ';naughty'; direction, but always get nervous and change the subject because I don't know what to say. I really don't want to say something that's unsmooth and unsexy. What am I supposed to say? What do girls like to hear?How do I talk dirty to a girl?
Compliments...follow her lead...











asnwermine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;How do I talk dirty to a girl?
so your saying shes horny ?

well if yaa wanna talk perverted, just talk like your tryin to get in her pants i guess

be like ';so how about sex tonight?';

LOL
Don't do dirty talk. Think of something nicer.
compliments and follow her pace %26lt;3 best of luckk!
she wants to hear the same things you'd wanna hear. Avoid anything cheesy or too cliche cuz thats a turn off, just be honest and tell her what you would like to do to her, talk about how hott she is and how much you want her...compliments get you everywhere, even if they are stupid. Everyone wants to feel wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment