Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I cheated online, my girlfriend has been abusing me for 8 months since then, what do I do?

I flirted on myspace, talking to girls I used to talk to before I got with my current

girlfriend. I represented myself as single. She found out and went ballistic.

What I did was totally wrong and I have been regretting it ever since,

more than 8 months ago. Since then, however, my girlfriend fights

about everything, says that unless she ';has her revenge'; she won't

';feel right';, and has tried all kinds of things such as but not limited

to: chopping me in the throat, punching me in the face, heads,

shoulders, groin, pinching at my chest and leaving blood and broken

skin, she has tried to grab the steering wheel and swerve us off the

road at least 5 times, she has tried to change the gear shift while

I'm on the highway, and is just generally physically and verbally abusive.

Once we even had the cops called on us and a gun pulled on me.

Handcuffs hurt. In the past I got so frustrated with her hitting that

I grabbed her by the throat, and since then and the cops incident I

have promised to always walk away and not get physically aggressive,

because I don't want to end up in jail. Last night her friend called her

';stupid'; for still being with me after my myspace infidelities, and she

punched me in the face and tried to drive off in my car when I walked

away. We stayed up till 3:30 arguing (i had to wake up at 7 today to

go to work, she doesn't) because my reason for the myspace

infidelities is not ';truthful'; to her, but I don't even know what else to

say anymore. I tell her I didn't want to let go of my old life and was

scared of how quickly she wanted to control our lives and get engaged.

We are currently engaged but she is insisting now that it's over.

We've invested so much? What can I do? Can this be saved? What

can I do better?



PS: She suffers from Schleroderma/Reynauds Syndrome/Fibromyalgia for 10 years. She refuses to take her prescribed meds because they make her not feel like herself. Also, she doesn't believe in the meds, she is Christian, and she claims her family abused her (verbal, physical, sexual).



ThanksI cheated online, my girlfriend has been abusing me for 8 months since then, what do I do?
This relationship in my opinion can't be saved. The respect is gone. I know you love her and care but you can't spend the rest of your life caring for someone that won't/can't change. From the myspace incident...with her now knowing, the doubts will always be there! It's a mistake and yes we think back and wished and hoped that we didn't do it but it's already said and done. Move on and let her move on. There's going to be hurt, heartbreak and pain for now. In time it will heal.I cheated online, my girlfriend has been abusing me for 8 months since then, what do I do?
Sounds to me like you should move on and get away from her. I think every one knows it is over but you. Get a grip and move out and find a nice decent woman. One that doesn't hit you and try to hurt you. Really, get away from this woman.
You broke her trust. This does not bode well for the future.

I discovered my husband's dating profile online and confronted him with it and it has never escaped my mind. Never.
well i'm sorry to say this but even tho you've invested so much, if she's abusing you it's definately not you're fault this is not a healthy realtinship, you two need to break it off unless you eant her to kill you literally and if you're msierable and she's miserable, it's time for it to be over no matter how long you'vve been together. i know i've been in many realtinships i may be young but i'm not stupid and you shouldn't be either. hope i helped :) good luck
I didn't read your entire question. Your first paragraph or so was quite enough. I'm really glad to see that you have not married her. I did read the PS and saw that she is or claims to be a Christian. She doesn't seem to be acting like what a true Christian should act. She has not nor does she show any signs that she will forgive you. Jesus calls her to forgive the same way He forgives her. What you need to do is seperate yourself from her go back and flirt with you friends on the Internet. I don't care what her illnesses are they are not an excuse or reason to treat you the way she does. If you love her let her go but remain faithful and see if she has a change of heart and attitude. If she doesn't change then move on. It is the wise thing to do.
  • vc
  • dynamic editing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment