Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can i get over my exboyfriend?

i knew him as a friend for almost a year. as friends, we stopped talking to each other cause we had problems. 5 months after the arguement, he apoligized and became friends again. then we started going out. we broke up after 6 months of going out because he found out i cheated on him w/ his best friend. i feel really messed up for that. i can't undo my mistakes though... i did it cause people have been telling me that he was cheating on me.. so i just want 2 kno if should at least try being friends w/ him...? (even though he's ignored me for about 3 months now) or just 4get about him and move on.. and if so, how?---yea, ppl have called me a ***** 4 wat i've done, but i cnt change wat already happened...How can i get over my exboyfriend?
Yes, you made a mistake, but it doesn't sound like the ';perfect'; relationship anyway. Tell people that your mistake is in the past and to move on. If you couldn't get along as friends, a relationship would make it more difficult. Why to you want to talk to him? To make you feel better? He is not interested. Make peace with yourself and move on. Forgive yourself ...we all make mistakes. We have all cheated in the past ..even if it was just 1x. You need to leave him and his friend(s) alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment