Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to get the Deadly Assassin Outfit?

I got the special edition copy of Red Dead Redemption from Gamestop by preordering and when i typed in the code for the deadly assassin outfit, it shows that it is installed but its not in my outfits menu and when i go to one of my houses to change outfits, its not their either. How can I get the deadly assassin outfit?



P.S. When i entered the code, i entered it as soon as i got to the main menu for the first time without even playing the game first. I think this is why it didn't show up as one of my outfits, but it still hasn't shown up, yet.How to get the Deadly Assassin Outfit?
hmmm, im pretty sure when i was at a buddies house, when he was changing outfits, the ';deadly assassin'; costume showed up, and it had some writing next to it stating that you can unlock it only after beating a certain mission or challenge or something. so yeah, go in the game, check if there is writing on yours or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment