Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I resolve anger issues?

I'm really mad about a few things and it's the same things over and over that I get angry about and I don't know how I can get the anger away. It's pointless to get angry because nothing is going to change, but the anger is still there. What can I do to put these issues to rest for good?How do I resolve anger issues?
I had the same problem a few years ago and I decided that I needed help, i.e. Anger Management. So that's exactly what I did. I couldn't ';fix it'; so I sought out a professional and through cognitive therapy we worked it all out. I felt SO relieved and like tons of weights were lifted off my shoulders and my heart as well. I couldn't have done it without the help I got.

Therapy is not for everyone and you have to WANT it to work.

GOOD LUCK!! :)How do I resolve anger issues?
do something you in joy to do. like listening to music or draw. but if you saying its pointless to get angry. why not let it go like nothing happened? ignore it. me i can get angry fast but i learned to just ignore it if its that pointless. some times i take a deep breath.ill maybe find something else to do instead of being somewhere being angry.
Don't internalize it, but obviously don't take it out on other people. Pausing to breathe and calm yourself down could help, but so could therapy if your anger is severe enough.
Please understand that when you get mad you are allowing someone else to be in control of your mental status. This means that any poop you run into could be in control of your person simply by your getting mad at them or their behavior. Get out of a take offense mode... refuse to take offense...if you are in a childish take offense mode you can take offense even when none is given, even when none is intended...this is childish...grow up. If you get out of a take offense mode, you will not get mad even if someone intends to be offensive to you. Then you are free as a bird. Good luck!
Meditation can help you overcome your anger issues as it helps to calm the mind and balance the body. Looking back on it now I noticed in my own experiences with my anger is that when I felt like I was being attacked I had to attack back, I also noticed that every time I reacted in anger, my body and my mind was out of whack I was not as focused as I should have been but through Meditation I have been able to keep my body in balance and I do not respond with anger anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment