Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i block someone from call my home phone.........I have roger?

My ex won't quit calling me %26amp; I don't know how to get ride of him.........I already change my cell phone number and i really don't wanna change my home phone had that number over 10yrs and it's link to several important places........please help! how do i block his number from calling me i have RogerHow do i block someone from call my home phone.........I have roger?
Look in calling features in the front of the local phone bookHow do i block someone from call my home phone.........I have roger?
Call your customer support (1-888-ROGERS1 (764-3771))and explain you want to block a specific person from calling you, because they are harassing you. In these types of cases, they'd be more than willing to assist you.



However, if they cannot do that, or if they can but your ex starts to use another phone, you have no choice but to change your number, for above reason. MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU DO THIS, YOU REQUEST THAT THE NEW # BE ';UNLISTED';. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.



Basically, ';unlisted'; means that your new number will never be published in any of the world's paper or e-phonebook databases. That makes it even difficult for your ex to reach you, because he will have no way of finding your new number. This is especially effective if your ex keeps calling using different phone lines. This simple procedure ensures that he will never call you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment