Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I get a Jessica Tyler (Jenna from Degrassi) look?

Here is a link of a close up photo of her.



http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090901230831/degrassi/images/a/ab/Jenna_1.jpg



I think she is really pretty(: She's just like, freakkin adorable. How can I look like her ?(:



- How should I do my makeup?



- Eyebrowwws?



- Teeth ?(:



- How should I wear/do my hair?



- What kind of clothes should I wear?



i knoow this is in the wrong category, i'm just too lazy to change it, sooorry.



thaannnnkkyouu(:How can I get a Jessica Tyler (Jenna from Degrassi) look?
You should take her picture to the beauty salon and tell them that is how you would like to look .... Go to the Mac store they know how to hook you upHow can I get a Jessica Tyler (Jenna from Degrassi) look?
simple plastic surgery why you think your going to get some fans your self,

No comments:

Post a Comment