Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Having second thoughts about #2? Anyone else get scared/nervous about it?

Haven't concieved yet. BFN yesterday morning. :/

But recently I've had some major sleep deprivation.

Once because I had a hypoglycemic episode and it wore me out for 36 hours.

It was pretty bad. I was tired all the time. Didn't clean (everything was already clean. I didn't have anything to do), barely played with my 14 month old. Still cooked for her though. I just laid on the couch all day feeling icky.

I was woke up every 80 mins last night, so I got a small taste of what it'd be like with another newborn. I did okay and I'm surviving right now, but not in the mood to clean (I need to now. Just picking stuff up) or play just yet either. I still feel wiped out.

So it got me thinking I'd be crazy to get pregnant again because I got severe nausea with my 1st and slept 16+ hours a day...

I don't want to be miserable or make anyone miserable, but I can't be sure how long I'll even be able to have kids cuz everyone in my family has gotten a cancer (uterine, ovarian, or cervical) before 21. I have hpv and there is no telling if it is going to be cancerous or not. My mom had cervical cancer and went on to have 3 more kids. My sister however got all 3 cancers in a type 4 after her 1st kid and had to have a full histerectomy but got to keep 1 ovary so a partial I guess.



Me and my hubby talked about it and agreed that we both 100% want another and don't want to take any chances of an unhealthy or high risk pregnancy. But it's just so scary. Our life just got back on its feet after our first baby and turning our lives upside down again just seems daunting. I know when the baby gets here I'll fall in love all over again, but I'm so unsure still. Even though I'm not changing my mind. I feel like I made a decision, and we're just going to stick to it. Thats how both my hubby %26amp; I are.

We're financially stable (he works a lot by requirement. we don't see him as much as I'd like)

I have my own vehicle (as of 2 days ago! yay! new 2009 cobalt.)

We're pretty set in, but we move once a year due to his job and probably will until our first starts school.

Our marriage did have a few kinks, but we worked thru them and are very stable.

I want to work as an animal trainer at seaworld, but don't want to start until the youngest is 3. I plan on starting at least one class online soon.



I'm just all over the place when it comes to another baby.

What do you think?Having second thoughts about #2? Anyone else get scared/nervous about it?
well since im a man. a 2nd baby sounds terrible. we work and help you ****ers because you women stay home while we get the **** done.

No comments:

Post a Comment