Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to win guy over to change his mind for me?

i like this guy that my friend tried to set me up with he his 24 and some were between when i did not like him and then me likeing him he changed his mind about how he felt i really did nothing he just thinks he to old for me i think that has a little to so with me telling him when we FIRST talked that he was to old for but at that time age did not matter to him all he wanted was a gf and i was to be a chose but time went on and when i grew feelings his feelings were not feelings anymore and he never told me that he changed his mind cause he did not want to hurt me and all that stuff the past and can not be changed but his mind can and i wanna know how can an 18 get a 24 to like them for me its go to be hard since we do not see each other but i have my ways to see him if i wanted to but Friend would know i lied to her telling her ok id try looking for anther guy this guy def not like past guys i liked so he not an *** he just a guy who really did not want to hurt me but in the end hurt was going to happen and there lost of things i want to go back and do different that i think played little in to why he think he to old for me and to me age is just a Number this guy was there for me when i had a hard time with he was there for me and i was there when he need some one else beside a Friend to try and help him with his hard times and he thinks im cool and awesome but at First i was cute and im thinking that he a very EASY Target to get to change his mind aging and we may or may not talk conversation or talk everyday like we did but when ever i get him to answer back to my hi and have a short conversation with him i feel if i took it father then a hi he know i want some thing from him so if i flirt he will know i still have feelings for him so im trying so hard not to do that but i figure that's one way to try and win him over but i know i will just lose him that way so im looking for something a little different like seduce or somethingHow to win guy over to change his mind for me?
ask him out on date

No comments:

Post a Comment