Tuesday, September 13, 2011

He said i snap a lot and i want us to try again for the 3rd time, how to approach it?

Usually when he does something wrong I yell or snap at him. I never knew that was a problem. Well he recently contact me and hanged out last week and talked for 3 hours. He admitted that he missed me and miss us being cuddly or intimate. I miss being intimate with him and miss going to the movies as well. How to show i changed and get back together with him? Should I call him to hang out this time?



We started dating summer of 2008 and on/off for 7 months but kept in touch to this dayHe said i snap a lot and i want us to try again for the 3rd time, how to approach it?
Yea, don't call. If your even having to think about it, I would just move on and be single and see what else is out there.He said i snap a lot and i want us to try again for the 3rd time, how to approach it?
Look. If it didn't work the first two times, then it probably won't work the third time.

No comments:

Post a Comment