Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I get my sex drive back after a failed relationship and three kids?

I have to admit I've slept with my fair share of men since high school. I have always had a problem keeping a real relationship with a guy. That is until I got together with my now ex-fiance. We were together for four years on and off and I have two kids with him and he helped me raise my son. It was a great relationship for the first two years then got really rocky after I had our first daughter and his grandma passed away. He got violent and upset about everything. Me being me thought I could change him and kept going back and we had daughter number two. Since leaving him a year and a half ago I have just had no sexual attraction to anyone. I've had physical attractions to men since and what surprised me I've also been attracted to some women. But the sexual attractions are none existent. I don't want to have sex with just any one anymore and made a vow to myself not to until I'm in an exclusive and serious relationship or until I'm married if god forbid I ever do. Could that me my issue on the sexual attraction disappearing?? I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever gone through this and if so how do I get it back?How do I get my sex drive back after a failed relationship and three kids?
women have to feel sexy to feel sexual. start working out, excercising, get some new clothes, new hairdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment