Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I think i have key logger, how can i get rid of it?

My world of warcraft account has been hacked 4 time in the past two weeks, it keeps changing my battle.net email. ive changed my password, my loggin email, scanned my computer with microsoft security essentials. i dont even have time to get an authenticator. im out of ideas and i have no money to buy a program to use. so help me get rid of it for free, thanks in advanceI think i have key logger, how can i get rid of it?
First of all, if you are using Windows Firewall, dump it! Using Windows Firewall is like putting a screen door on a submarine. Second: Though MSE recently improved their performance and reviews show improvement, it's still not adequate if you are an online gamer. You need some real security.



1) Get a real firewall. [I provided a link below where you can learn more about the best free firewalls, antivirus, and anti-malware programs.] I recommend Comodo, Online Armor, or Zone Alarm. Install that first!



2) Run a malware scan with a reliable free antimalware scanner. Quick links:

Malwarebytes free anti-malware: http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

EMSISoft Anti-malware free: http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/anti



3) After dealing with any infection/infestation of your system, you'll need a free antivirus better equipped for your needs. Find a good antivirus and uninstall MSE. Never install more than one antivirus product on a system. Again I'll refer you to the link below for what I've found to be the most information and best product reviews for available freeware.



Hopefully your problem will never return.

No comments:

Post a Comment