Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Help, please? How can I get my boyfriend to be more untamed and wild in bed?!?

Ok, so I've been dating my boyfriend, Chris, for about 10 months, now. I'm 16, and he's 17, but we were friends for years before we started dating (we were little kids.) Well, we both really love each other (and YES, it is love. Don't tell me we can't be in love just because we're young,) and we both felt very strongly about not having sex until marriage (we were both virgins), but decided about 8 months ago to have sex. Well, it's always good, but the only thing I can say is that sometimes I wish he were actually a little more... rough, I guess. He's the sweetest guy (and he can be a bit timid at times, too), and he always thinks of me, first... He's extremely gentle, and considerate, and caring, and don't get me wrong, I love it. (I'd MUCH rather have that than a guy who only cares about satisfying himself.) But sometimes I wish he were a bit more... untamed... in bed. You know? He's just always so gentle about everything, and sometimes, I tend to like a bit more... animalistic behavior in the bedroom. So howcome he's always so calm and gentle? Is it because he's a bit shy, sometimes? (He's not shy about anything else, since I've known him forever, but mainly just about sex.) Or what? And how can I change that? How can I get him to be a little more animalistic? What should I do?



Thanks :)



By the way, I can also be a bit shy about these sort of things... so please don't just say ';Tell him,'; because, although I could, I wouldn't really prefer actually discussing it... So I'd like to know what I could actually DO (other than talking to him about it) to change that?Help, please? How can I get my boyfriend to be more untamed and wild in bed?!?
I would try making the moves yourself. While you're having sex, run your fingers down his back, scratching him a little or put your fingers in his hair and tug. If you're on top, hold his wrists down onto the bed. These will send signals to him that you enjoy these things and he should try to take part as well. Also, when he does something you like, let him know. You don't have to say anything...even just your expression or the noises you make will let him know what you like.

Try these to start with and then maybe incorporate more things in the future.Help, please? How can I get my boyfriend to be more untamed and wild in bed?!?
Be rougher with him.

Push him down hard, like you mean business:D!
You could buy or look up some sexy games to play and just leave them out for him to see. Or, my personal favorite, get over the nerves and throw him on his back and ride the f*ck out of him. After that i think he will get the point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment