Monday, June 6, 2011

Girlfriend wants a break..?

Since the first day of high school, i met this amazing girl and it took me a couple years to convince her to go out with me. Since then we have been together for 2 years and things couldn't have gone better. She is my first and only love and I really can't live without her. About a week ago she told me she desperately needed a break from ';us'; and that she just needed a little time.



It took me a while but I finally realized that I couldn't do anything to change her mind, so I gave in, i try not to approach her and we only talk as friends. We both promised we would ';wait'; for each other, but it's killing me. It seems like every day I find away to mess things up by telling her how much she means to me.



What can I do to get her off my mind?? at least until things workout between us.

Thanks in advanceGirlfriend wants a break..?
just let her have her space, and if she really loves you she'll come back. and if not, it's her loss.Girlfriend wants a break..?
Bruh you are not going to marry this girl. Take control of the situation and tell her you don't want a break you want to break up and not be tied down. She will respect you and maybe want you back later, but don't act like a whiny ***** man. NO women wants a man who isn't a man.
  • keep frendship with married woman
  • 2long distance relationship advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment